Indie developer Renegade Kid announced that its depth-hopping platformer, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, will launch in the Wii U eShop on June 13.
Mutant Mudds Deluxe includes all content from the previously released 3DS and PC versions of Mutant Mudds, along with 20 Wii U-exclusive levels in which players must collect new-power ups in order to bust enemy ghosts.
Judging from the gameplay footage above, there seems to be a new checkpointing system, which should help players progress through some of the lengthier levels. The post-game "Granny" levels (previously released as DLC for the 3DS and PC versions) also make a return, if you're up for a CGA-tinted challenge. Mutant Mudds Deluxe will include over 80 levels in all when it premieres next month.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18