Spartacus Legends, Ubisoft's free-to-play gladiatorial combat game, will launch on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week. While the Xbox Live Arcade launch will be worldwide, launch dates for PSN in Europe, Asia and Japan are forthcoming.
The Kung Fu Factory-developed game chose the free-to-play route late last year and is based on the Starz television show. Players manage a stable of fighters and control their progress through each battle in the colosseum – death is permanent.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One