This video, produced by SoundWorks Collection's Michael Coleman, shows the audio team from The Last of Us discussing the sound effects and music from the game. Specifically, the game's audio designers discuss the challenges involved in creating a soundtrack for the more desolate points in the game.
Game Director Bruce Straley explains the "less is more" approach to The Last of Us' development, as heard through the game's audio tracks. It's a fascinating look (or listen?) into the ways Naughty Dog's sound and music team did their part in creating the game's environments.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25