For those who weren't at E3, here is the walk-and-talk through of Saints Row 4's behind-closed-doors presentation. It starts off with a Sorkinian West Wing opening and gets playfully ludicrous from there.
Your guide on this journey is Jim Boone, senior producer of the game, who shows off the game's new alien threat, the Blackhole Launcher and some of the new player superpowers. We always knew there were nukes under the White House, but who knew about the double-cannon flak guns?
Preordering the game – along with previously mentioned bonuses – will also net costumes The Iron Rogue and Queen Amazonia. Just gonna skirt that similarity lawsuit. %Gallery-192683%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One