In the meantime, Nintendo says with 3.1.0 U a standby Wii U "will now regularly connect to the Internet" to check for software and system updates, as well as SpotPass data. The Wii U can download system updates in standby mode, ready to be installed when the Wii U's turned on, while software updates can be downloaded and installed in standby.
Finally, 3.1.0 U keeps it straight and true by sticking to the tried-and-tested "further improvements to overall system stability," as well as other minor improvements.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18