Digital Scapes will be treading familiar territory, as they'll be at least partially responsible for developing Techland's upcoming zombie-themed first-person melee game, Dying Light, which is set to be published by Warner Bros. Interactive sometime in 2014.
In short: the technical director from the studio that brought us Prototype 2 will be leading a team that promises Mirror's Edge-style free-run gameplay plus zombie slaughter. Yeah, we're cool with that.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One