Another round of patch 5.4 hotfixes were released yesterday on the official blog
. Along with the changes to Mogu Rune of Fate costs and the addition of Shaohao reputation to one of the daily quests that we mentioned yesterday
, there are plenty of other changes to be had. A few class tweaks, some fixes to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, and one very, very
welcome change to the flying denizens of the Timeless Isle.
- On the Timeless Isle, Highwind Albatross already carrying players will no longer be interrrupted when attacked by other players. It will, however, still drop when attacked by the person hitching a ride in its beak.
- Worgen and Alliance pandaren players should no longer be mistaken for Horde by Lorewalker Cho when completing the quest A Pandaren Legend.
- The Flame-Scarred Cache of Offerings rewarded for killing Ordos now has a chance to award Flex Raid quality items, rather than LFR quality.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Evil is a Point of View should no longer incorrectly cause Turn Evil to affect targets that are immune to loss of control effects.
- Prayer of Mending is now generating a heal and absorption shield for the correct amount when critically striking for a Discipline Priest.
- Fel Flame's mana cost has been increased by 100%.
- Incinerate's damage has been increased by 5%.
- A Pandaren Legend: Lorewalker Cho should no longer confuse Worgen and Alliance Pandaren players as being part of the Horde while retelling their story.
- A Time-Lost Treasure: This quest no longer has a faction requirement with Order of the Cloud Serpent.
- The Path of the Mistwalker: Completing this daily quest now awards 250 reputation with the Emperor Shaohao faction. In addition, Southsea Plunderer and Southsea Lookout elites now award credit towards completing this quest.
- The Temple of the Jade Serpent: Fixed an issue where players were unable to move after the cutscene.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Flame-Scarred Cache of Offerings now has a chance to award Flexible Raid quality items (up from Raid Finder quality.
- Kor'kron related NPCs and creatures in Northern Barrens should be neutral to players below level 85 once more.
- Highwind Albatross already carrying a player will no longer have its flight path interrupted when attacked by other players. Players who have been picked up by an Albatross can still interrupt its flight by attacking it.
- Lil' Canny is back after a tune-up and is wandering around in the Shrine of Seven Stars once more.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Players standing on the conveyor belt should now be able to see Shockwave Missile and its damage effect regardless of the Shockwave Missile's position in the room.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Farseer Wolf Rider can no longer be hit multiple times by the same Iron Star.
- Kor'kron Warbringer can no longer deal critical strikes to players.
- Fixed an issue where many mana regeneration drinks was not regenerating mana.
- For Death Knights, the Endurance of Niuzao effect from the Qian-Le legendary cloak should now activate before triggering Purgatory.
- The Celestial Court spirit walls no longer close while engaging the Celestials.
- Chests on the Timeless Isle now have a Level-90 requirement to open.
- Reduced the chance for Burdens of Eternity to drop from Kukuru's Caches.
- Mogu Rune of Fate now costs 1000 Timeless Coins (down from 2500 Timeless Coins).
- The Release Spirit prompt should no longer pop up after performing a reloadui after dying and resurrecting.
- Players dying and releasing while inside the Siege of Orgrimmar raid instance should no longer see the loading bar multiple times before arriving at the graveyard.
- Tracked quests, achievements, and tutorials should now be saving correctly after relogging.