During a recent visit to Irrational Games, studio head Ken Levine said part one will be out "before the holiday" and there's still uncertainty about episode two. Irrational's Director of Marketing Leonie Manshandan said, "It's not done yet, we don't have a date yet."
We covered some of the details (no spoilers) of episode one in our video preview. Episode two will have players take a walk in Elizabeth's shoes. The two packs are priced at $14.99 apiece, but can also be purchased in the BioShock Infinite Season Pass.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One