Capcom announced today that it will publish Hitbox Team's custodial platformer Dustforce for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in January.
Originally released for Windows in 2012, Dustforce is a side-scrolling platformer starring an acrobatic janitor who must scale walls, chain attacks, and air-dash across deadly chasms as he tidies up his surroundings. The game demands both precision platforming and an eye for cleanliness -- players can progress only after they have swept up piles of leaves scattered throughout each level.
The PlayStation 3 and PS Vita editions of Dustforce will feature Cross-Play and Cross-Save support. The Vita version also includes an ad-hoc multiplayer mode, while the PS3 gets an exclusive replay save feature. Dustforce will be priced at $9.99.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000
Microsoft Xbox One