Namco Bandai has revealed the first trailer for Tales of Xillia 2, the next in its longstanding RPG franchise series. Taking place one year after the events of the PS3-exclusive Tales of Xillia, which first launched in Japan in 2011 and later in Europe and North America this year, the adventure will follow the mysterious hero Ludger Will Kresnik and the traveling child Elle Mel Marta.
"When a shadowy organization attacks them, Ludger awaken powers linked to a mysterious pocket watch he entrusted Elle with," Namco Bandai revealed in a press release featuring the first trailer.
Tales of Xillia will continue its PS3 exclusivity when the direct sequel launches for the platform sometime in 2014.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25