Among the Connected Franchise mode tweaks the title update is expected to fix is the accelerated clock issues found in head-to-head games, as the play clock would not automatically wind down when being set that way in the game's career mode. The patch also addresses a bug in which some athletes from imported draft classes would not have facemasks on their helmets, which just sounds like a group of rookies that prefer to live dangerously to us.
We've contacted EA to find out when the patch is expected to arrive and included the full list of fixes provided by the publisher after the break.
- Improved stability in all game modes.
- Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.
- Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
- Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
- Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
- Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow
- Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
- Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.
- Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
- Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
- Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
- Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
- Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
- Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.
- Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
- Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One