A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released and posted to the official blog. While the list is very short, there are some notable changes this time around -- players attempting Garrosh Hellscream in Raid Finder difficulty will find him slightly less difficult to handle. In addition, Flexible raid groups should now find it slightly easier to be considered a guild group.
- The number of guild members needed to be considered a guild group in Flexible difficulty has been reduced.
- In Arenas, players who pick up a Shadow Sight orb will be unable to stealth for the duration of the effect.
- The health of Minions of Y'shaarj on Raid Finder difficulty has been reduced.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Class Armor
- Tier-15 4-piece set bonus now increases the effects of Arcane Charges by 5% per stack (down from 20% per stack).
- Tigereye Brew and Mana Tea gains from Chi Brew now correctly benefit from Mastery: Bottled Fury and Brewing: Mana Tea.
- Damage from Soul Link should no longer incorrectly activate the Voidlord's Void Shield effect.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- The number of guild members needed to be considered a guild Group in Flexible difficulty has been reduced. Previously, the number of guild members required in Flexible difficulty didn't account for the scaling group size. It now requires 80% of the current group size, rounded down.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Hellscream's Warsong now grants a 75% increase to Physical damage dealt and health (down from 125%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Touch of Y'Shaarj now has a 4-second cast time for players (up from 3 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Minions of Y'shaarj on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Players who pick up a Shadow Sight orb will be unable to stealth for the duration of the effect.