Consoles have to be fully functional and complete with power adapters. To receive the trade-in cash, first buy a new Alienware PC, then print out a prepaid shipping label via the Trade Up Portal and send in your console. Once it's verified, wait 40 days to receive the money. Last step: Splurge. Or save it, if you're the practical type.
Alienware ran a similar trade-in program in 2007, offering cash for everything from MP3 players to PCs. With the Steam Machines on their way, a shiny new computer could be the way to go for those unimpressed or uninterested in major next-gen offerings.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One