The second Dark Souls 2 beta failed to get going over the weekend, leaving would-be adventurers unable to log in and their souls disappointingly safe. In its announcement, Namco assured fans that all the people who took part previously will be allowed into the rescheduled beta, and there's still space for more participants.
Hopefully there'll be no false starts for the game proper, which is due on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 11 in North America, then on PC shortly thereafter. In the meantime, do check out our impressions of the beta from last month's Tokyo Game Show. And just keep loving death.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One