Namco Bandai hasn't released any concrete details on what modes feature in Lost Swords, but we do know the game's running on the "next iteration" of the SoulCalibur 5 engine. As Producer Masaaki Hashino told us in September, "The game system itself is quite different, it's been more streamlined and simplified so that people can more easily perform flashy, over-the-top maneuvers,"
Soulcalibur: Lost Swords is due to hit the PlayStation Network this winter.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25