After applying the update, players will now receive ten lives after getting a Game Over, compared to the five lives that players started out with pre-patch. Our review cited a lack of opportunities to earn extra lives as a major drawback in Sonic: Lost World, as players can easily run out of lives in the difficult later levels, leading to frequent and frustrating restarts.
The patch additionally enables analog stick and button control for some of Sonic's Wisp powers, eliminating the need for motion controls and touch screen input.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18