Announced last month, Tales of Zestiria is the latest entry in Namco Bandai's long-running "Tales of" RPG series, which saw recent North American releases in Tales of Xiliia and Tales of Graces f for the PlayStation 3. Namco Bandai recently detailed Zestiria's combat mechanics, revealing that enemy encounters will feature "an evolved form of the current linear-motion battle system."
A North American release for Tales of Zestiria has not been announced, but series fans can look forward to localized versions of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tales of Xillia 2 arriving stateside this year.
Tales of Zestiria
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25