In Trapt, Princess Allura is framed as the murderer of her father, King Olaf, and is then accused by her stepmother Catalina. Not keen on awaiting her trial, Allura escapes to a forest and progresses through stages by eliminating enemies with traps on the walls, floors and ceilings of rooms. Money earned from outwitting enemies can be spent on new traps or keys to access locked portions of stages. Trapt also has multiple endings, leaving the fate of the game's cast up to the player to influence.
A price for Trapt was not suggested, but that doesn't have to stop you from practicing making traps out of household items!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25