While Baker noted there was nothing to announce at this time concerning Unity support for the 3DS, he stated that Nintendo is "definitely looking at that." Baker explained that getting the Unity situation sorted out on the Wii U was Nintendo's priority, adding that it can now focus on expanding compatibility for other platforms, "either with Unity or with additional middleware providers as well."
Unity support was added to Sony's Vita in January, so doing the same with the 3DS would feel like a logical move if Nintendo wants to stay competitive as a host of developer-friendly platforms.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27