The ports aren't in development at Roll7, with Spelunky Vita porter BlitWorks grinding out the PS4 and PS3 versions, and Devolver Digital on board for the Steam transitions to PC, Mac and Linux. As for Roll7 it's busy with 2D (or 2-and-a-quarter D...) pixelated cover-based shooter Not a Hero. Expected in late 2014, the PC game stars a mayor-in-the-making from the future called BunnyLord who tasks players with cleaning up crime in election season by going on a murderous rampage. So it's not much like OlliOlli.
As long as it's as good as OlliOlli, we'll take all the BunnyLords Roll7 can throw at us. We gave the Vita game four stars in our review, deeming it "easy to pick up, with enough depth to warrant getting back up on your board whenever you tumble down the stairs."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4