Developed by Capcom, The Minish Cap teams Link up with a talking hat that can shrink its wearer to the size of tiny Minish tribesmen. Gameplay pairs the Zelda series' traditional item-based progression with Link's newfound ability to grow and shrink in size, giving puzzles a unique flair. The Minish Cap resurfaces as part of Capcom's recently announced plans to port its Game Boy Advance back catalog to Nintendo's Wii U console, and was previously a featured game in Nintendo's 3DS Ambassador program.
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap will make its eShop debut in Europe on May 29. A North American release has not been announced.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18
Nintendo Game Boy Advance