Can you fling your soul at out-of-reach spaces and then use it as a teleportation anchor? Yeah, we haven't quite mastered the technique yet either, but PS3 and PS4 owners will soon be able to live vicariously through an ape-ish creature that's got it down pat in Aaru's Awakening. Developer Lumenox Games' post on the PlayStation Blog states the puzzling platformer is set to pop into view on Sony's consoles sometime this summer.
If you'd prefer to take this sort of experience on the go, Lumenox Games' Johann Ingi Gudjonsson stated that the team "doesn't see a reason not to port it over" when he responded to a reader's question about the potential for a Vita port.
Aaru's Awakening started as a school project for the University of Reykjavík and was greenlit on Steam in April, with plans to launch for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4