Xenoblade Chronicles X, formerly known as "Project X," will arrive in 2015 for Wii U, Nintendo revealed during its E3 2014 livestream today. The Monolith Soft-developed game is a successor to Xenoblade Chronicles, the developer's 2011 Wii game.
Update: Nintendo offered up a trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18