Publisher Activision Blizzard announced at the Licensing Expo 2014 that it has partnered with 175 companies worldwide in licensing its Skylanders franchise for officially sanctioned merchandise. Activision's latest partnerships with General Mills, IDW, and Crayola will soon introduce Skylanders-branded merchandise like magazines, coloring books, and snacks.
The next entry in the multiplatform Skylanders franchise, Skylanders Trap Team, will premiere on October 5 in North America, introducing outlandish new characters like tomato-spewing artichokes and rockstar werewolves.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One