What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Finishing Shovel Knight whenever I'm not collecting gold for the Hearthstone expansion.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): I'm going to Broforce up hard starting tomorrow. Then over the weekend, I think I will end my six month hiatus from Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Head back into town. See how everyone is. Ask Isabelle if I got any mail.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): I'll finish up Shovel Knight and then start up Steamworld Dig, which I just bought for the second time. It's on sale on PSN right now -- check it out if you haven't. It's good stuff!
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): I never managed to finish Guacamelee, so I plan to spend the holiday weekend exploring Drinkbox Studios' clever Metroidvania adventure via the Xbox One's Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition. There's nothing more American than a Mexican luchador punching the netherworld to bits.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): I guess I really need to play Shovel Knight.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): [...]
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): I think I'm going to finally play Hit Mango. Or XCOM: Enemy Unknown. All while launching fireworks off the top of a building.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): Probably more Shovel Knight, and I'm hosting an improv competition show on Saturday.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): It's too hot to be inside playing games, so I'll be outside playing OlliOlli
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): I almost made it ... I was SO CLOSE ... And then I bought 10 games during the Steam Summer Sale. So those. I guess. Whatever.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Trying to beat Plague, Inc. with all the disease types on Brutal. If stupid Canada would just stop bombing its infected cities, already, I'd be FINE!
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I finished up Valiant Hearts this week, so I think I'll get back to Child of Light and keep going with The Witcher 2. If and when I get tired of filling experience bars, I'll probably give Watch Dogs another shot -- wait, there's experience bars in Watch Dogs, too.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I'm still slogging through Watch Dogs for my YouTube 'Let's Play' series. I'm starting to have more fun using the hacking during chases, but boy oh boy is that story pedantic.