We've been all about the Bakula lately on Joystiq Streams. What show from your own lifetime would you like to see made into a (good) game?
What's everybody playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): I didn't get to play Destiny because of E3 last time, so I guess I should really try it out. Also, doing as many daily quests so I'm totally prepared for next week's Hearthstone expansion.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): I too am going to be checking out that beta everyone's talking and hopefully playing some of that sweet Divinity: Original Sin. I'll also be playing some more Donkey Kong Country 3, which I'd never checked out until now. It's very weird. You make bears angry to make secret levels appear.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): Destiny until I get bored of it, and then I'm going right back to Awesome Possum.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): I think I'm going to ignore games this weekend and head to the beach.
(And by "ignore," I mean "only bring my 3DS along.")
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): I'm going to travel down the Road Not Taken to the Wayward Manor.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I'm doing an awful lot of side-scrolling punching and kicking between Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition and ACE Team's Abyss Odyssey.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): I think I'm going to check out that beta everyone is talking about. What is it called again? Density?
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I'll be playing the Das Teeny beta and enjoying a new thriller called My Wife Could Have a Baby at Any Moment.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): So much Divinity: Original Sin. Just call me Divinity Original Sin-an.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): Desk Envy beta.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Dusty Knee.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I'll be somewhere between Wolfenstein, the Destiny beta and Bravely Default. Guns, SPACE guns and ... pointy slivers of metal.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): [...]