This week, in comics: Off to a rocky start, a mostly adjunctive modifier, a dip in the lake and a hedgehog of healing. Plus: Rug is coming.
In comic news, we have a very full list this week, with lots of bonus material and several of our sporadically updating comics contributing new work. Best in Slot kicks off Chapter 2 with its first page, as well as numerous extras. Gnomeregan Forever has also posted an extra.
Both WoW, eh? and Kibble & Bit have new content on the list this week, and Gratz posted four new comics. My Name is Nyhm, which updates Tuesdays (but only sometimes with WoW-related content) has two new comics on the list, one of which is Hearthstone-related.
In other news, Chloe and Bink have to make a tough decision. I mean, naps are really important, especially for cats.
Finally, the creator of Contested Territory (Maiu) asks the readers a question this week. Although many readers have already given feedback and left some insightful, supportive comments, there's plenty of room for more voices.
- From Draenor With Love Starring Ice Cube
- Contested Territory Cautious Curiosity
- Gnomeregan Forever A Question of Pragmatism, Part Ten and an extra: Pink
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 28 and Page 29
- Experience Boost The Cleaning at Garatol Part 3 and Part 4 and Part 5
- Away From Reality It Worked in Blazing Saddles
- NPC Family D&D Night: Raid and Nap
- Guilded Age Chapter 32 Page 19 and Pages 20, 21, 22 and 23 plus Ask an Adventurer: Ink-Quisition
- WoW, eh? Dark Night of the White Pawn
- Fox Rain #91 and #92
- Best in Slot Chapter 2, Page 1 plus some new extras: I'm a Jerk and Tara and Fred Concepts and 2010 Concepts and Gold Goblin Jazz
- Kibble & Bit Pet Meets Pet Part 3
- Gratz Talk it Out and Decision and Elf and Long Ears
- Dark Legacy Comics Not on My Watch
- LFG #793 and #794
- My Name Is Nyhm Happens Every Time and CA$H Flow