According to Gematsu, the enhanced revision returns to the original's Hundred Years' War campaign, but also introduces a new "Nightmare" section that takes place in a fantasy world. The PS4 trailer seems to tease that when a dragon suddenly lands in the middle of a battle, which we don't seem to remember from our history lessons - not that we remember our history lessons. Anyway, Gematsu adds we can expect more otherworldly critters to show up, like goblins and cyclopes, and ones that the players get to control, too.
For now, the new Bladestorm remains confirmed for Japan only, where it's due to launch later this year. Nonetheless, you can charge past the break to check out the PS4 trailer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One