15" MacBook Pro, 320 GB External HardDrive (named 'Quel'Serra'), 8GB USB Drive (Named 'Ashbringer'), SM 58 Microphone and long cable, Bose Headphones and a Canon HF200 HD SD Camcorder.
Clockwise from top left:
-WoW.com BlizzCon '09 tshirt
-Black laptop case-Snowball podcasting mic
-Canon Powershot A520 (for stills)
-Old USB stick
-For the Horde!
-iPod 80gb in Vaja case
-Batman: TAS DVDs to watch on the plane
-Flip minoHD camera (for video)
-DSi and games (Henry Hatsworth, The World Ends with You, Pokemon Diamond, Elite Beat Agents)
-Aviator playing cards (don't leave home without them)
Not pictured: Cables and chargers to run all this junk, notebooks and pens
# Emergency booze supply
# Interview acquisition apparatus
# GameScience dice in case of spontaneously finding myself at a DnD table
# A pen
# Teeny tiny portable mouse because touchpads are the devil's work
# Business cards!
# Caffeinated gum
# It's a Shamwow. Duh.
# Not pictured: Digital camera used to take the picture.
Oh, and there's a laptop under there.
Canon PowerShot SD100
Digital voice recorder
USB memory card reader
Kindle 2 (for those long empty hours on the airplane)
Business cards (to hand out to you guys!)
Authenticator (don't leave home without it)
Power strip (you never know when you'll need one)
Assorted cables and power adapters
Two 17" HP Laptops, complete with WoW on each of them.
Flask of "Greater Dexterity"
Tums for when the flask wears off
1. MacBook Pro
2. SIGG 0.6L aluminum bottle in neoprene sleeve
3. Aluminum-free Anti-Funk Device
4. Razer Lachesis
5. Razer Sphex gaming grade desktop skin
7. Shure sound isolating earphones
8. Veteran iPod
10. Belkin N52te
11. Pencil case with an assortment of HB pencils and a kneaded eraser
12. Electric pencil sharpener
13. Art portfolio with paper, a triangle, and a french curve
- Trusty laptop with built-in wifi and SD care reader.- Water. Never drink enough at these events.- Starbucks Doubleshot in a can. Never stand in line for coffee again.- Clif Bar protein bars. Because convention food is expensive and usually of questionable nutritional value. Can't be passing out from low blood sugar when there's breaking news afoot.Not shown: Tums, minty gum, iPhone, tissue, chainsaw to motivate writing staff.