- Sound quality Sounds as great as other apple devices
- Video quality No comments
- Ease of use Once you figure it out its dead easy
- Portability Clips on you, you dont even need pockets!
- Battery life Easily lasts for a few runs
- Media support Same as other apple players
- Capacity 2GB is enough for several hours, longer than any of my workouts
It is a no frills media player that works for this purpose. There was one weird bit of contention. Apparently the shuffle is notorious for not working with all headphones. It works with my Bowers and Wilkins P5, Koss PortaPros and of course the Apple earbuds. However it doesn't work with my Razer Kraken Pro. The music will play for about 30 seconds and then the iPod Shuffle turns itself off. This seems to be a known problem for some headphones after I googled it.
There is an added bonus usage I have discovered for the iPod Shuffle. If you are doing chores around the house with no pants on, and therefore no pockets, this is the perfect media player to have clipped on as you move from room to room. And lets be honest, chores always feel better when you do them without pants
0 people find this review helpful