- Download the eLoader on your computer.
- Connect your PSP to your computer via USB.
- Install the eLoader.
- Make sure you choose this kind of installation: "TIFF, Installatron + Xloader - RECOMMENDED"
- Ensure the following options are checked: "TIFF, xLoader (for 2.80), Installatron, emenu"
- You're done installing the eLoader. Now, it's time to get homebrew programs.
Being able to play homebrew on firmware 2.80 is an amazing accomplishment. However, most people that have firmware 2.80 probably don't know the very basics of running homebrew on their system. While there have been guides created in the past, a new one has popped up on the PlayStation boards. Shamoo teaches you the steps necessary to run fan-favorite DDR clone, PSP Revolution, on your system.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.