Japanese magazine Corocoro has several scans that reveal a plethora of information regarding the upcoming Pokemon incarnations Diamond and Pearl. While plenty of
trivial boring inconsequential details were given about specific Pokemon and moves, the highlights are as follows:
- The tentative Japanese release date for both games is September 28th, 2006.
- The new legendary (read: boxart worthy) Pokemon are Diaruga (Diamond Version), who controls time, and Parukia (Pearl Version), who controls space.
- The antagonists are known as Team Galaxy, who will be featured in Pokemon Ranger as well.
- In battles, the bottom screen will be used for menus and the like. Easy viewing of other Pokemon's status?
- WiFi features will be in full force, but they utilize...gulp...the dreaded Friend Code system.
[Thanks Nushio, Matt T., and Thousand Dragoon Link!]