Yesterday in Second Life there was:
- 18,117 new signups bringing the total to 11,640,173 signups.
- A peak concurrency of 53,316 at 2:20PM, and a minimum concurrency of 30,031 at 1:15AM. Median concurrency for the day was 41,340.
- The Grid Stability Index for the day was 1.61 (lower is better).
- A rack of hardware lost communications during the day, taking out a slew of simulators that had to be migrated to other servers. Linden Lab has published a full list of the affected sims.
- Concerns came up today that the long delays in relisting people/places/groups for search may be being amplified by a bug in the google search appliance software. A new version is under test.