- Removal of the timer that required players to wait between completing city tasks in the Sinking Sands.
- The various debuff types (Elemental, Arcane, Trauma, etc.) have been consolidated into one category. All debuffs are now addressed by a single spell named 'Cure', instead of individual debuff-removal spells.
- Achievement experience will now be gained even from grey-conning quests, as long as the quest is level 10 or higher.
- Banks have gone 'cross-factional' and been expanded. All characters now have twelve bank slots, and an additional eight shared bank slots. On PvE servers these shared slots now allow evil and good characters on the same account to share coins and items. PvP realms are still segregated, but each alignment has eight slots to themselves on the account, and can share coins.
- Woodworkers and weaponsmiths will have a number of new high-level implements to craft, with several options for proccing effects.