If you've been curious precisely how
you were going to import all that virtual gold you win in the Fable 2 Pub Games
over the next ten weeks into Fable 2
proper, Lionhead is here to sate your curiosity and even assuage your skepticism. Eurogamer has the breakdown, but it goes something like this:
- Buy Fable 2 Pub Games (either outright, or through a pre-order)
- Play the three games contained therein to earn gold
- Merge your Pub Games gambler with your Fable 2 hero in a permanent, one-way process
- Then "gain access to all the Live Arcade gambling funds you previously accrued"
- The process works the other way around also: you can take your Fable 2 money back into Pub Games
There are some additional details for those of you really interested in the nitty-gritty (ie: merging several gamblers together) but if you're like us, you'll be content knowing that your predilection for virtual gambling has a safe spot somewhere between "no money" and "real money."