- Name: Ross Miller
- Job Position:
Features Editor, Webcomic Guru, Master of CeremoniesTraitor!
- Past Experience/Education: This is my first game journalism gig. Education-wise, I'm finishing undergraduate degrees in Telecommunication Arts and Math, and a certificate in New Media, at the University of Georgia.
- Life outside of the 'Stiq: Still schooling. I also get a kick out of playing drums and guitar, simultaneously, and obsessing over LOST. Beyond that, there's no time left. If only I had a time-turner or could Facebook friend Hiro Nakamura.
- Why I'm blogging: Don't like wearing clothes to work. Or ever.
- First game experience: Parents had two Atari 2600s and a shoebox full of games. I remember spending weeks on E.T. and that really bad Pac-Man port.
- Favorite games: Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, Fallout 2, Starcraft, Smash Bros, Portal, Rock Band
- "Ya know, you kind of look like ...": Gordon Freeman, Adam Savage, Rivers Cuomo, Elvis Costello, Jonathan Coulton, Nintendo Wii Fanboy's JC Fletcher