1. Download this file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080625_1717.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080625_1717.bin
- EU and PAL versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBP\st\st_080625_1717.bin
3. Put the SD card with the file on it in your Wii and start up Brawl
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "Galaxy Arena")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to suggest a theme, or show us some Brawl
stages you've made or seen? Just email email@example.com
. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more
ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites!
You've just read our Stage of the Week feature, in which we showcase some of our favorite user-created
Smash Bros. Brawl stages. If you're interested in seeing previous Stage of the Weeks, just click here and browse through!