I've long said that once the game becomes more like a job than a diversion, it may be time to reconsider your choice of hobbies. True, to get to the top it takes lot of work, knowledge, and time. But when it comes down to it, what is the game really about? Vagh of Kil'jaeden sent out a shout out to those who aren't the best of the best, but are still enjoying the game. He tipped his hat to:
- A person who is happily running around a main city with greens and blues
- A person who is so happy to kill a boss in a 5 man instance
- A person who gets a blue off of a non-heroic mode boss for a badly needed upgrade and floods the party channel with "Woot!" or "I'm so happy!!!"
- A person whose arena rating hovers in the 1400s but still enjoys the game
- A person who doesn't complain endlessly on the forums about imbalance