BlizzCon is almost upon us -- this weekend, thousands will descend on Anaheim to celebrate Blizzard and its games, and Blizzard developers will share their wisdom with us about Wrath of the Lich King, Diablo 3, and Starcraft II. And WoW Insider will be there: if you're going, make sure to come by our big reader meetup on Thursday night at The Lost Bar, and if you're not going, stay tuned to the site all weekend long for live-on-the-scene coverage.
- Raids rebalanced for patch 3.0.2
Even Burning Crusade raids are getting a facelift, considering how much is changing in the upcoming expansion.
- Patch 3.0.2 release date revealed (probably)
Set your calendars for October 14th -- that's when you'll get to try out all the new talents and skills.
- BlizzCon schedule and interactive map
Blizzard announces what's going down at their third BlizzCon event in Anaheim, CA.
- Blizzard wins $6 million in court case against Glider
The botting company loses big time in the ongoing lawsuit.
- Tigole confirms dual specs are still in the works
Players are still begging for a way to switch specs more easily, and we might just get it.
- Tips for new Death Knights from a fellow melee, part 1
Trying out the new Death Knight class? Here's a quick review on how to stab things.
- Don't Panic: Paladin changes in beta build 9014
Pally developments in the latest Wrath of the Lich King beta build.
- Ask a Beta Tester: Soundtracks, trinkets and travel
One of our beta testers answers all your questions about what's going down in the beta version of Northrend.
- Tenacious D discovered Northrend first
Think the frozen wastes came from the mind of Chris Metzen? There's a secret to be told.
- Spiritual Guidance: Everything you ever wanted to know about raid healing at level 80
And then some -- our priest blogger Matticus lays down the facts on what's up in the Wrath raids.