• Transfer data with one click. Moving to Windows 7 from Windows XP (or Macintosh OS X 10.5 or later)? With Clickfree, it's simple. Not all backup devices can transfer data between operating systems! Simply click the restore button, and all your digital files will transfer to the new PC exactly as they appeared on the original.
• Schedule regular backups. As long as you leave the drive connected, it will backup at the time intervals you set.
• Secure files without slowing down your computer. 256-bit hardware accelerated encryption now included.
• Burn files directly to CDs or DVDs. Share music, photos or video, or make extra backup copies for safe keeping.
• Import music from your iPod/iPhone. Or from your friends' iPods.
• Find your email attachments easily. With a new category specifically for email attachments, these are easier to find than ever before.
• Connect to your PC quickly. With a new all-in-one design, C2 includes an integrated cable which tucks neatly into the back of the drive. An optional $20 dock also streamlines connection to the PC.