2008 was the best year in the World of Warcraft yet -- we got a terrific expansion, a few content patches, tons of class improvements, and lots and lots of great gameplay out of it. The past twelve months have been very good to Azeroth's inhabitants, and we're looking for an even better time in the coming year. To find out about it all, whether you're a level 10 noob or have six level 80s already, hit up Joystiq's WoW Insider for the latest news, views, and insights from the World of Warcraft.
- WoW Insider's predictions for 2009
It's a new year, and we've got some new expectations for the game.
- Account security mythbusting
A former Blizzard CM lays the truth out on what's up with account security.
- Teen arrested for making suicide threat to a GM
Kid didn't want Blizzard to ban him, said WoW was all he had to live for, got the cops called on him.
- Queue queue moar noob
Server queues plague the servers yet again.
- WoW Moviewatch: The Craft of War: Blind
Likely the best machinima movie you will eve see.
- Blood Pact: How the mighty have fallen, or 2008 in review
Warlocks had a rough time of it in 2008.
- BigRedKitty: Hunter Loot awards for 2008
The best loot in ranged attack land for the last year.
- Know Your Lore: The Sons of Hodir
Our lore column takes a close look at one of the newest old players in the reputation game.
- The Light and How to Swing It: Shine on, a 2008 review
Paladins prevailed big time last year.
- Shifting Perspectives: The Druid of 2008