What a week in the World of Warcraft. We've had game-breaking bugs, gold ads on the official forums, and there's a rumor going around that the official WoW mouse might be broken, too. But don't worry -- when things break in Azeroth, as they definitely have this past week, WoW Insider is there to pick up the pieces. Check out our top stories of the past week below.
- The disaster of patch 3.0.8
Blizzard's latest patch is riddled with bugs, from bad to worse.
- World of Warcraft 3.0.8 patch notes
Here's what's supposed to have happened. But most of this didn't actually work until late last week.
- Steelseries WoW mouse is dangerous in no uncertain Terms (of Use)
Could an officially sponsored mouse get you officially banned?
- Breaking news: Arenas disabled
Yes, things got so bad last week, Blizzard temporarily took both Wintergrasp and the Arenas out of the game.
- Gold ads appear on Blizzard's forums
Blizzard suffers an amusing slip in its forum advertising.
- The Overachiever: Completing the Lunar Festival achievements
A guide to finishing up all of the goals for the Lunar Festival, now happening in Azeroth.
- The Queue: Who cares about 3.0.8, where's 3.1?
Our readers wonder where the new content is.
- Breakfast Topic: Is 68 too low for Northrend?
A daily discussion about when the right time to head north should be.
- The Art of War(craft): How 3.0.8 changes PvP
Player vs. Player and what's different with the new patch.
- Two Bosses Enter: Keristrasza vs. Cyanigosa
Our showdown of in-game bosses is back for Wrath, with some dragon on dragon action.