With patch 3.1 up on the PTR, expect information about it to keep flooding in. As specifically stated by the blues, the 3.1 patch notes are rather incomplete. Fortunately, the good people at MMO-Champion have compiled a list of all the glyph changes they found in the data files. And here they are, for your perusing pleasure. Remember, of course, this is all subject to change as 3.1 progresses on the PTR. And if you missed it, here are the official 3.1 PTR patch notes so far, and some undocumented changes.
- Glyph of Strangulate - Reduces the cooldown of your Strangulate by 60 sec. (Old: Inceases the range of your Strangulate by 20 yards.)
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude - Your Icebound Fortitude now always grants at least 30% damage reduction, regardless of your defense skill. (Old: Your Icebound Fortitude costs no runic power)
- Glyph of Unbreakable Armor - Increases the amount of damage absorbed by Unbreakable Armor by 1%. (Old: Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 15% armor)
- Glyph of Plague Strike - Your Plague Strike does 60% additional damage. (Old: 20% additional damage if a disease was on the target)
- Glyph of Death Strike - Increases your Death Strike's damage by 2% for every 5 runic power you currently have. The runic power is not consumed by this effect. (Old: 2% regardless of runic power)
- Glyph of Hungering Cold (new) - Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
- Glyph of Unholy Blight (new) - Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 sec.
- Glyph of Death Coil (new) - Reduces the cost of Death Coil by 8 runic power.
- Glyph of Pestilence (new) - Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.
- Glyph of Howling Blast (new) - Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targets with Frost Fever.