The Daily Quest took a break for a few days to stare longingly at Tier 8 armor and try to process the myriad class changes coming. But we're back with a list of great WoW-related links from around the blogosphere.
- Zasp at Egotistical Priest is already prepping for the Patch 3.1 achievement Insane in the Membrane. What's so special about it? You must get Exalted with some of the most obscure factions in Azeroth including Ravenholdt, the Darkmoon Faire and The Shen'dralar of Dire Maul.
- The Moonfire! blog follows up their first 10 Commandments for DPS with 10 More Commandments. The last one is priceless. (NOTE: We may have melted their servers. Try again later in the day if the link doesn't work. It's worth the wait.)
- Too Many Annas gives solid advice on how to survive wipe after wipe after wipe.
- Forever A Noob blog has a series of Rogue guides to Naxx-10 bosses specifically for the back stabbers.
- As many of you have learned, Sarth is srs bsns. How serious? Nerf This Druid lets you know with a little help from Johnny Cash.