Ravagers, boars, and tigers, oh my. Patch 3.1 is bringing all sorts of wild animals into the game (though there are definitely of plenty wild animals available already) and WoW Insider is your animal tamer. No matter what Blizzard is tossing in to the world's most popular MMO in the next content patch, we'll make sure you've got the knowhow to tame one for your own.
- WoW Insider's Guide to Patch 3.1
Our constantly updated guide to the new patch will you get you as ready as you can be.
- Orangemarmalade's 1 vs. 2 comeback explained
A play-by-play of how an Arena Mage was able to conquer two players in one match.
- Vaneras answers a whole lot of Mage questions
The casters among you may want to read what Blizzard has to say about the Mage class.
- iPhone Authenticator now in App Store for free
Blizzard releases a free mobile authenticator program for your iPhone or iPod touch.
- 65% fewer Arena teams in Season 5
Where exactly have all the Arena players gone?
- The Queue: Scantily clad edition
The Q&A column answers exactly why women in the game seem to have such skimpy gear.
- Scattered Shots: Finding a unique pet
Need a singular pet for your Hunter? Let us help.
- Ready Check: Ulduar and burnout
Raiders aren't quite as happy as they could be with the raiding game.
- Spiritual Guidance: Sartharion with all drakes
How to help out a Sarth 3D run on your healing Priest.
- Time is Money: Low-level cloth
Where to make the money with Wool, Mageweave and Runecloth.