Cats and dogs, sleeping -- well, you know the drill. Blizzard introduced faction transfers to World of Warcraft last week, and as you might imagine, it has us WoW.com folks in a tizzy. Trolls becoming Humans? Night Elves becoming Tauren? It's one big scandal all around. Here's that story, and nine more popular ones, from Joystiq's World of Warcraft-obsessed sister site WoW.com.
- Faction change service now available
For the first time in the game's history, players can switch from Horde to Alliance or vice versa.
- Patch 3.2.2: 5-man Coliseum jousting woes addressed
The next patch will smooth out some issues folks have been having with the new 5-man instance.
- Play safe, because a trojan can get you banned
Blizzard's Warden isn't just working for you: if it finds some malware, you might be asked to leave the game for good.
- Garrosh is not well-liked
There are rumors going around (spoiler) about Garrosh Hellscream, and players aren't real happy about it.
- Yogg-Saron in blues
Think you need epic gear to be great? Think again.
- Spiritual Guidance: 12 reasons you don't want to play a Priest
Our Priest columnist looks at the bad side of the clothy healing class.
- Officers' Quarters: Loot rage
And how to deal with it.
- WoW Rookie: How not to be a noob
Just imagine if this was required reading when you first started playing games. No more noobs!
- Ask a Faction Leader: Genn Greymane
It's an advice column and a lore story all in one!
- Survey: Figuring out the faction transfer numbers
Breaking down who's transferring where.