It's an Undead flesh feast inside this week's Two Bosses Enter Thunderdome: Salramm the Fleshcrafter of The Culling of Stratholme versus Svala Sorrowgrave of Utgarde Pinnacle. The Fleshcrafter veritably tooled Drakos the Interrogator (The Oculus) in his first-round matchup, fleshing out a solid win that carried him into this round. His opponent, Svala Sorrowgrave, defeated The Prophet Tharon'ja (Drak'Tharon Keep) by a wide margin in her own first-round match.
Here are the ground rules for this week's second-round Salramm-versus-Svala matchup:
- Assume that the opponents along with their collected minions share similar levels, health pools and comparative overall damage output.
- This deathmatch takes place in neutral territory, but this shall not hinder either boss from using his or her usual encounter abilities. Yes, this means Svala gets an altar or some means with which to work her sacrificial magic.
- All the usual minions will be available to each boss.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story and scale.