Two Bosses Enter ... but only One Boss Leaves, in WoW.com's series of fantasy death matches. Welcome to Round Two of the five-man Wrath of the Lich King season. Grab a seat, and let's get ready to rumble!
It's getting tighter in here ... This week brings together Chrono-Lord Epoch (The Culling of Stratholme) and Xevozz (Violet Hold). Epoch comes to the Thunderdome after defeating Prince Taldaram back in August, while Xevozz earns his berth courtesy of a win against Ionar.
Let's go over the ground rules:
- All of the competitors' abilities, including crowd control and other effects to which bosses are usually immune, work on their opponents.
- Assume that the opponents share similar levels, health pools and comparative overall damage output.
- This deathmatch takes place in neutral territory, which shall in no way hinder either opponent from using his usual resources. Get creative in your scenario, if necessary, but make it work in spirit.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story and scale.