Here at WoW.com, we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow! Take a look at the links below, and be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW-related sites.
Well, summertime raiding may not be easy, however it'll definitely get easier as the buff from Icecrown Citadel slowly inches its way up to the 30% mark -- but I'm a sucker for a Gershwin reference. While some will invariably be outside living it up in the sunshine, others like myself will be avoiding the evil daystar at all costs in an effort to remain blister-free from its threatening rays. Seriously, I turn a shade of red eerily reminiscent of the sparkling pony pictured above. What's left for us sun-sensitive people to do? Why raid, of course -- and there are plenty of blogs that have something to say about raiding:
- Bible of Dreams would like to politely remind everyone that when your raid leader says everyone, this means YOU.
- World of Warcraft Philosophized has some raiding advice for people who raid infrequently.
- Addicted to WoW posted an interesting piece on WoW raiding and motor learning.
- Blessing of Fish gives us a short guide to raiding standards.
- The Healz Squad has some advice on how to be a good raider.
- Tree of Life hands out some raid detention slips.