Hidden among a bunch of fairly low-profile releases (although we love Shadow Dancer, and Stop Stress developer Abylight is super nice) is something really cool: a new tilt-controlled DSiWare game. And it's not the one shown off yesterday, nor the wacky one released in Japan.
Like Engine Software's tech demo, Rollway Puzzle is a game about moving a ball through mazes -- but with a top-down perspective (and a release date of today). You can see it on video after the break.
- Stop Stress: A Day of Fury (WiiWare, 1 player, 800 Wii Points)
- Stunt Cars (WiiWare, 1-4 players, 800 Wii Points)
- Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Mega Drive, 1 player, 800 Wii Points)
- Art Academy: Second Semester (DSiWare, 1 player, 800 Wii Points)
- Move your Brain - Rollway Puzzle (DSiWare, 1 player, 500 Wii Points)
- Sokomania (DSiWare, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)